View Profile Json100

3 w/ Responses

Thanks for playing!

That was one crazy romp you had with Twilight Sparkle!
Why not give Applejack a shot
NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH

Stickman91 responds:

I can tell you're a seasoned player. You can probably complete all the levels and the bonus game with ease!

Good.

I was having a choppy beat because of the 1ms pause before "RULES THE NATION" and that sounded like ear rape on a horrifying level.

At the end,

The guy was like "Wh-where you goin'? Wait. What's that text at the top? 'NOT IN THE DEMO'? FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

I like it.

I think it's pretty fun if you're bored. Enough with the negative comments. I enjoyed it.

Wow. Fix the statues that drink.

When I pressed the second button of the statue closest to the screen a popup said
"Internet Explorer has stopped working."
Lolwut?

Woo hoo.

I did an excellent job in the last quiz (Took it twice, without looking at answers), putting all the correct answers in, only to get a big fat C on my screen. I agree with Akatsua and Crypto.

Nice quiz!

Physical Rating: B
Mental Rating: C
Experience Rating: D
Emotional Rating: F
For emotional rating the little comment from the doctor says: Your mantra is: "Numbness is the path for survival."

Beat it in 2:09 but...

What was the dental floss for?

tile puzzle?

how are you supposed 2 make it a 1? i got 470 so far but i cant make a 1

JonBro responds:

If you're talking about the first puzzle, if you have a 4, press the bottom-left and top-right squares.

Lol gypsy

"You look at my balls, and for that I will keel you!"

I Sopot, dedicate myself to protecting the lives of the Newgroundians from Kidray76...

Victor Sopot @Json100